Salt Rock Travel Clinic has an International Certificate of Vaccination from the South African Department of Health in accordance with the International Health Regulations of the WHO.
We are able to asses your inoculation requirements for any travel destination, and issue the certificates required.
Requirements do change from year to year, and our certification ensures that we are kept up to date with these changes.
Yellow Fever vaccination is an international requirement for travel to certain countries in Central Africa and South America.
- Information about Malaria areas, Tetanus shots and Rabies is also available.
- Flu Vaccinations are particularly recommended for Diabetics, the elderly and for anyone with a compromised immune system, such as those undergoing chemotherapy.
Prevenar13 vaccination is recommended by the CDC for:
- All adults 65 years or older
- People 2 through 64 years old with certain chronic medical conditions such as diabetes
- Adults 19 through 64 years old who smoke cigarettes
Please make an appointment with Dr Neil Isaacs for assessment and with Sister Michelle Bodlall for inoculations.